Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Playing outside!!!

Let's go play outside!! Since Mary Varner has had her cast off we are finally able to play outside again. We would go outside when the cast was on, but Mary Varner would get upset seeing Janey do everything and she couldn't. This was our very first time back swinging and playing like "normal". I use normal very lightly because Mary Varner only lasted about 15 minutes, and she started getting tired and frustrated because she was not able to climb the ladder for the slide (I helped her). Also, after she went down the slide she complained about her ankle hurting. Each day she gets a little bit stronger, but is not going to be at 100% for a little longer.


Janey being so sweet to help her sister walk out to the swing set. She said, "I help you sissy"



Sitting in her swing again....FREEDOM!!




Look at the smile on that face!




No comments: