When I told Janey to get dressed the other day, this was what she chose to wear. I did make her take the panties off her head before we went to the grocery store. I think she got hot because it did not take long for the gloves and boots to come off when we got home.
 |
| Janey did her own make up/ hair, and gave us a performance. |
 |
| Both girls took some gymnastics classes this summer. This week was their last one, and they both really enjoyed taking classes. |
 |
| MV's group got to try to climb this knotted rope that was hanging from the ceiling. At the top was a bell, each one was trying to get to the top to ring the bell. Mary Varner and her friend, Elianna were the only ones in the group to make it to the very top to ring the bell. |
 |
| Of course, Charlie is getting bigger by the day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment