Monday, September 17, 2012

Two Wheels

Mary Varner learned how to ride her bike with no training wheels over the weekend.  Jim decided to take her training wheels off, and lower her seat so she could reach the ground with her feet.  This gave her the ability to practice her balance, and gain confidence about riding on two wheels.  She practiced on Saturday for a little bit in the driveway, and by Sunday evening she was starting to pedal a few times without having to put her feet down.  While I was cooking supper, Jim came in to tell me that she was wanting to try riding down the street.  I grabbed my camera, and went outside to watch.  I was amazed at how far she could ride(see video)!  We are so proud of her, and she is extremely excited about learning how to ride her bike without trianing wheels!!





No comments: